Your Financial Success
At Gineris & Associates, we help you develop a well-thought-out, personalized plan to achieve your short- and long-term financial objectives. We help you identify your goals and objectives, design and implement disciplined strategies to achieve those objectives, and help you arrive at your financial destination – on time and on purpose. Our financial planning process includes:
- Assessment of your goals, objectives and risk tolerance
- Organizing your finances
- Portfolio/investment review
- Asset allocation/diversification, portfolio structuring and investment management
- Review of employee benefits
- Retirement planning
- Education planning
- Insurance coverage review and needs analysis
- Tax planning
- Estate and legacy planning
- Charitable giving
- Ongoing risk management and performance reporting
- Other specialized services
One of the most important sets of decisions you will make involves preparing for retirement. It’s never too early to start thinking about retirement, and careful planning can make all the difference when it comes to ensuring that you can enjoy this next phase of life, confident that you have the income and long-term resources you will need. We can help you:
- Understand qualified plans and investment vehicles
- Decide which options make sense for you
- Evaluate your current retirement plan, including your existing savings and choices of employee-sponsored pension or retirement accounts
- Structure your investments to meet your long-range goals, time horizon and tolerance for risk
- Plan for additional savings by setting up regular contributions to an IRA or other qualified or non-qualified savings plans.
As retirement draws near, we can work with you to:
- Design the optimal strategy for converting your savings into retirement income, while ensuring that you don’t outlive your resources
- Consolidate your retirement savings and simplify your distributions by rolling over your 401(k) or pension assets into either a traditional or Roth IRA
- Structure and invest your retirement assets in a way that best protects your hard-earned savings from taxes and short-term market volatility
Tax-Wise Strategies and Year-Round Planning
We help you implement tax-wise strategies to reduce your tax liability and keep more of what you earn. We provide you with year-round planning both for your tax liabilities as well as for your investment portfolio. We are full-time wealth planners who utilize both tax and investment strategies, and we employ a comprehensive approach so that you are never surprised by the outcome.
Unlike many firms, we focus on achieving the optimal total financial outcome – financial maximization and tax minimization. As tax planning specialists, we help you pay no more tax than the law requires. We monitor changes in tax law that could affect you, then we recommend – and help you implement – proven tax-savings strategies. We are planning your tax return a year before it is due – so there are no surprises, you know exactly where you stand, and course corrections can be made.
Our team of experienced professionals takes a proactive approach to help you maximize deductions as you seek to create and preserve wealth..
Key Financial Planning Services
College has a daunting price tag attached to those four years. There are many ways to save for college starting with a 529 plan. Each state has slightly different rules on how much you can invest and different tax incentives.
We will review your current insurance situation, the financial security you seek for your dependents, income protection or generation desires, and will evaluate the variety of insurance products to determine the one that best meets your needs.
Retirement planning is critical in these uncertain times. Whether you are developing a retirement plan for yourself or choosing a retirement plan to offer to your employees, we can help you evaluate the available options. Our focus is on helping you to make the choice that is most appropriate for your own financial situation. If you are choosing a retirement plan for your business, we will base our recommendations on the unique characteristics of your business and your employee population, as well as the legal and compliance issues related to each type of plan.