Tax Season Office Help Wanted
Now hiring full-time Tax Season Office Help – Mid-January through Mid-April
- Scan documents
- Use computer/software
- Verify information
- Assemble tax returns
- Customer service (answer phones, schedule appointments, process payments, hand out tax returns)
- Process mail/FedEx
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, internet, email)
- Proficiency with office equipment (scanner, copier, phones, fax, postage machine)
- Organized, task-focused, detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills (friendly, courteous, pleasant)
- Good verbal and written communication skills (spelling, grammar)
- Can think on your feet, figure things out, and make sound decisions
- Reliable, responsible, prompt
- Positive attitude
- Professional appearance
- Preferred: previous office experience and customer service experience
- Monday through Thursday 1pm-8pm
- Every other Friday 9-5
- Alternating every other Saturday 9-3
- 34-36 hours per week, with potential up to 40 hours or even possible overtime
- Friday or Saturday off every week.
- Friendly environment, business casual, great people, sense of humor welcome.
- Competitive hourly pay ($10-$12 depending on experience and credentials)
- Potential end-of-tax-season performance bonus
- On-the-job training.
- Free preparation of your personal tax return
- Free beverages (coffee, soft drinks, water)
Interested, qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Dave Betz, Chief Success Officer, email@example.com.